The Carb Diet
is an hypocaloric diet. The diet includes all kind of food, including fat and sugar, of course in minimal doses.
The Carb Diet is based on low calorie control and abundant carbohydrate intake (cereal, fruits, vegetables, rice). The diet basic food is rice, beef, yogurt, bread and water.
Diet duration: at least 1 month and maximum 6 months.
Weight loss: up to 6 to 8 lbs per month. The weight loss is very slow, but secure and healthy.
For the Carb Diet, we suggest you to follow this low calorie diet menu:
Diet menu of the Carb Diet to lose 6 to 8 lbs in 1 month:
Breakfast: Carb Diet Menu
- Orange juice, coffee with semi-skimmed milk, 3 slices of bran bread with butter.
- Another option is an apple, a glass of skimmed milk with chocolate and 1 cookie.
Lunch: Carb Diet Menu
- Salad with meat, fish or eggs with 4 small potatoes.
- Another option is rice (6-8 spoonfuls), vegetables or pasta with white cheese or fruit.
- Another option is lentils with bacon, yogurt and orange.
Dinner: Carb Diet Menu
- Salad lettuce with marinated fish with lemon, white cheese and a peach.
- Another option is vegetables salad with beef or poultry, and cheese.
- Another option is baked fish with vegetables and fruit.
Before starting a diet
, please consult your nutritionist, she help you lose weight
in good health.
Access to 400 diets and discover how to slim fast! It's really incredible.