The Food Combining Made Easy
consists on combining food to lose weight
, help digestion and feel better. It's the food combination that makes you losing weight (chemical interaction).
Weight loss: 3 lbs per week.
Diet duration: unlimited.
The main secret of the Food Combining Diet:
• Don't mix oil or fat vegetables with butter.
• Don't mix proteins (meat, fish, egg, milk, cheese) with carbohydrates (sugar, bread, pasta, rice, potato, nuts, banana)
General recommendations of the Food Combining Made Easy:
• All food must be eaten in normal portions.
• Choose preferably whole meat products
• Remove the skin of the chicken.
• Drink at least 5 glasses of water per day: 1 before every lunch, 1 in the evening and 1 before going to bed.
Food Combining Made Easy: Diet to Lose 3 lbs per week Breakfast:
Mixed fruits, skimmed yogurt and coffee or tea without sugar.
Or integral cereals with seasonal fruits. Lunch:
White asparagus with vinegar and few drops of oil, baked fish or grilled, with steam vegetables.
Or lettuce with vinegar and few drops of oil, 1 dish of whole wheat pasta with oil, garlic, and vegetables.
Potatoes, grilled veal with salad.
Or brown rice with vegetables seasoned with lemon.
Benefits of Food Combining Diet
The Food Combining Made Easy is based on the principle of separating specific foods and eating them at certain meals for good metabolism and proper digestion. The Food Combining Diet will benefit you for a couple of days, as a type of 'detox' diet. Also, due to the very-low calorie nature of the early stages of the diet, weight loss is virtually assured. Indeed, one could rename it 'Very-Low-Calorie-Diet'.
Before starting a diet
, please consult your nutritionist, she help you lose weight
in good health.